Nias Island lies about 125 km of West Sumatra Island on the Indian Ocean, and part of North Sumatra. Together with its beautiful white sandy beach, is great for surfing and scuba diving
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, nutrition and high-tech materials. The companyâ€™s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time Bayer creates value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
PT Bayer Indonesia, currently has an exceptional opening for people with drive and enthusiasm to take up a challenging career with us for the position of Legal Counsel & Compliance.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will:
- perform a variety of legal activities in accordance with the established standards of the legal profession to protect the companyâ€™s reputation and business interests and help to ensure it complies with all relevant laws and regulations
- provide legal advice and counsel
- analyze and interpret case law, court reports,and existing laws and regulations to prepare technical reports on how they impact the organizationâ€™s operations
- dealing with authorities and other parties
- prepare legal contracts, letters of agreement, and other documents related to a variety of trade, commercial, financial, and operational matters
Your qualifications :
- Minimum Bachelor degree majoring Laws from reputable university
- Strong legal and compliance background
- Holding advocate license or master in notarial field is an advantage
- Experience of minimum 2 years in managerial positions or 5 years in legal & compliance field, in reputable law firm or multinational company
- Experienced in compliant handling of litigations and dealing with
- authorities is an advantage
- Good communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Good computer proficiency
- Hard worker and able to work in team
- Willing to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- High initiative and proactive
- Fast learner
PT Bayer Indonesia recruits staff of high caliber with integrity and a strong team spirit. PT Bayer Indonesia offers a dynamic and multicultural working environment, opportunities for personal and professional development, and a competitive remuneration package.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit CV, including recent photograph and expected salary to HRD Department at:
Please quote the e-mail subject with â€œ[Legal]â€ and follow your name Only applicants who meet the above requirements will be notified and invited for interview.