Borobudur is a 8th-century Mahayana Buddhist monument in Indonesia. The Borobudur monument comprises six square platforms which was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
A great opportunity to learn about Indonesian Culture through Literature! The Lontar Foundation is now looking for volunteers to help with its Publications and Research & Documentation projects. Lontar’s collections include Indonesian literature, culture and history.
The Lontar Foundation is an independent, non-profit organization based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Lontar’s primary aim is to promote Indonesian literature and culture through the translation of Indonesian literary works.
There are various opportunities to learn, according to your passions, if you are:
– An outgoing personalities
– Comfortable working on a computer online
– Have passions for Indonesian Culture and books
The Lontar Foundation goal is to
• Stimulate the further development of Indonesian literature;
• Make Indonesian literature accessible to an international audience;
• Preserve Indonesia’s literary record for future generations.
Since its establishment Lontar has become both an integral part of Indonesia’s cultural scene and an active participant in a wide range of cultural related activities in Indonesia and abroad (p/5).
Do not miss this great experience and opportunity if you have great passions for Indonesian Culture. For more information, please contact: email@example.com