Danau Toba is the largest lake in South East Asia with a large island of Samosir in the middle. The most beautiful place on earth & spectacular views surrounded by tall mountains
INDAMA ENERKOM established since 2007 provides an HR & Management Consulting Services. We also help your Business to support Power Plant, Substation, Chemical Plant and Telecommunication Tower.
Our Client, a leading Australian fast growing company in Project Management services both as an integrated part of our Design and Construction services and as Professional Independent Consultancy services.
Their major work project is in civil construction, fit out and facility maintenance field, therefore we plan to make accreditation of our Health Safety and Environment Management System to comply with OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2004 standard and we are looking for young talent to fulfill vacant post as Project Manager:
Project Manager – Jakarta Raya base
• Male, max 45 years old
• Min (S1) Civil / Structural Engineer, prefered from Mechanical background
• Min experience 7 years on the same position in the contractor company
• Leadership, hard worker, a motivator for the team and able to work under pressure
• Able to manage vendors and subcontractors
• Computer literate, expert in Primavera would be an advantage
• Fluent in English both oral & written
• Willing to be placed in site project (Outside Jakarta)
A competitive salary standard (depending of experiences) is offered to qualified candidates. Please send the resume including related documents and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.