Pusuk Buhit is known as a sacred hill for all Batak descendants with its mystical secret. The valley is known as Sagala valley, elegantly displays its gorgeous scenic views
HIGHLIGHT on Career Opportunity: In such a place the finest spa pampering is proffered in the boughs of a Mango Tree with the perfect blend of French savoir faire and Balinese soul, along with the finest essential oils and infusions of L’Occitane of Provence.
Kupu-Kupu Barong villa & Tree Spa by L’OCCITANE Location in Ubud – Kedewatan immediately looking for qualified staff for the position of:
1. SPA Manager
2. Operational Manager (Expatriate)
3. Trainee Bellboy
1. Female with age 35 – 43 years old (1)
2. Male with more than 35 years old (2)
3. Expatriate with France Nationality(2)
4. Experience in 5 Star hotel hospitality minimal 5 years
5. Experience in Housekeeping, Front Office, and hotel hospitality (2)
6. Well Groomed and Good Personality
7. Able to Work as a Team Player, High Motivation
8. English is a must and ruled other languages will be more advantage
9. Guest Satisfaction oriented
10. Able to join immediately
Please submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kupu-Kupu Barong
Imagine a timeless place, halfway to heaven, set in a magical forest high above a river born on the slopes of sacred Mt Agung, and named for the exotic butterflies that flit through mist-wreathed valleys and flutter above shimmering rice terraces.
Lovestruck couples take breakfast in a bamboo birdcage, serenaded by birdsong, and dine à deux as dusk descends, savouring French haute cuisine as they float on a private reflecting pool, far above the valley.
Arrayed over three hectares of lush tropical greenery, the first resort to bring luxury to Ubud’s serenity and spirituality continues to deliver the quintessential Ayung Valley experience.
Our 39 private and luxurious pool villas, served by private butlers, epitomise the beauty and elegance of Balinese architecture; thatched roofs, redwood walls, teak and coconut shell paneling and sumptuous local fabrics weave a spell of exotic refinement. Engage with art, connect with culture, pursue pampering, seek enlightenment or simply listen to the rice grow.