Prambanan Temple is the masterpiece of Hindu culture of the tenth century during the reigns of two kings namely Rakai Pikatan and Rakai Balitung, soaring up to 47 meters
The Supply Chain Management (SCM) field covers the planning, execution, and control of strategic, tactical, and operational decisions involved in the movement of materials, services, resources, and information among and within organizations.
Demand for SCM graduates has grown significantly in recent years and faculty salaries in the area are highly competitive. Mark your calendar.
About the Trainer:
With more than 20 years of his major Multinational Oil & Gas industry background and enriched by his marketing experience in the Cargo Industry, has made him a complete source of insight in SCM application. He earned his MBA from IPMI/Monash University. He is also a Certified Quality Auditor from the American Society for Quality (ASQ), and a Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) from Institute of Supply Management (USA) (p/10).
* Value Chain & Span of Controls
* SCM Monetary Perspective
* Strategic Procurement
* Process & Procedures
* Supplier Relationship Management
* Service Level & Performance Measurement
* Manpower Development & Recognition
* Case Study & Discussions
Benefit of joining this Program:
1. Understanding of Managing the organization costs
2. How to contribute more and make it real costs
3. Cost efficient by implementing A Supply Chain Management
4. Methodology: Case Study & Discussions
Who should Attend:
– Sales & Marketing Manager
– Logistic Practitioner
– Warehouse Practitioner
– Auditors/Legal Practitioner
– SCM/Procurement Practitioner
– Technical Advisor | Users&Operationals
– Business Owner
1. Feb 6-7, 2014 (Thursday – Friday) | Venue: TBC in Bali
2. Mar 13-14, 2014 (Thursday – Friday) | Venue: TBC in Bali
3. April 3-4, 2014 (Thursday – Friday) | Venue: TBC in Bali
4. May 23-24, 2014 (Thursday – Friday) | Venue: TBC in Bali
5. June 12-13, 2014 (Thursday – Friday) | Venue: TBC in Bali
Investment: @Rp13,000,000/person | Includes Certificate, Coffee Break, Lunch and materials | 3 Participants from one company get 15% discount
Get an extra Spa Leisure the following day after the training. The class will be running with minimum 6 participants or otherwise we re-schedule to the next batch.
Conducted by: Indama Enerkom – Your Strategic Partner
Clients of Indama Enerkom:
PT. BORDA Southeast Asia | Bayer Indonesia | EKONID | PT. Altus Logistics Services Indonesia | PT Daya Dimensi Indonesia | PT. Bidar Timur | PT. Dentsu Indonesia | SCTV Indonesia | TOTAL E&P Indonesie | Le Meridien Hotel Jakarta | PT. Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center | PT Freshklindo Graha Solusi | AIRFRANCE KLM Indonesia | PT. WELGROW INDOPERSADA | PT. ALCATEL-LUCENT Indonesia | PT. SPV Indonesia | PT. GISP Asia | Yunita Harun Fashion Designer | Riannti Singer | Safeway Relocations Services | JIMS (Multi-Cultural School) | Inpex Corporation | Pertamina | TRUST Corporation | PT. Jones Lang LaSalle | PT. Ferrostaal | PT. Propan Raya | PT. GL Nusantara | PT. Van Leeuwen Pipe & Tube Indonesia | Sheraton Mustika Yogyakarta | Button & Butter.
LIMITED SEAT and mark your calendar! Be there and be Excellent!